Monday, November 23, 2009

Bears' Collection. .

My collection of bears~

My latest and newest and most precious and cute and favourite bear is,















A birthday gift from Michelle. .















Bear-bear (left) and Girl-girl (right) are gift from Danny and Michelle, respectively. 

ps:- I love teddy bear that are cute, adorable, soft, hugable. I can't handle bears that looks creppy, have huge bulgy eyes, and have a creppy smile. . >.< Remind me of a scary looking clown. . 


Let's move on~


 












These two bears are HUGE! Both are gifts from my daddy when he came back from Vietnam. The teddy bear at the right is very big and has lots of fur and is hugable! ♥


 












This teddy bear is my. . 2nd teddy bear. . My aunts gave it to me few years ago during one of my bday. . But this bear is very hard and it looks quite old liao. . But it's a gift from my aunts, so I just keep it. . In my bedroom. . Where I sleep at night. . On my dresser. . Looking at me while I sleep in bed every night. . >.< 


Three of these teddy bears are wrapped with. . wrapper. My mom did it cuz she didnt want it to get dirty. . (-_-") Uhms, thanks mom? (>.<) Bcuz they're wrapped, I dont get to play with these teddy bear so often. . Haiz~



Yes, those are Milos, Lipton Tea, Nescafe, and some other beverage. Yes, this is my kitchen. And yes, those are my bears on top. LOL. We kept some of those small cute bears on our kitchen shelf. 

 

(From left to right) Koala bear, Kit-Kat bear, and. . two bears. LOL
The Kit-Kat bear is a bear that came with the purchase of a box of Kit Kat Chocolate. Mom originally wanted to gift it to an aunt, but. . (T-T) The bear was so cute, I wanted it for myself. So, I had mom to give it to me. I used to play with the bear quite often until one of its hand bcum 'cacat' and the stuffing came out. . Now, it sits on our kitchen shelf. 
The other two bears aren't mine. . They're my mom's. From my dad. During anniversary and. . valentine day, I think. . 

 

This is my Kemahiran Hidup project (Form 3). And it now house my. . koala, snoopy and. . and a toy? LOL

Lastly~

 

You are still looking at my kitchen shelf. It holds our glass. . (>.<) Don't ask me why, it was my mom's idea of keeping bears in the kitchen. XD
This is really my precious collection. The doll, the puppy and the bear are gifts from my aunts and grandmama.
The bear next to the glass is a gift from my grandmama during my bday, years ago.
The doll has a 'key' at her back so that it can be 'winded', and after that, it can moves it head in a. . clockwise direction. It is super creepy. . (>.<) But it's cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment