Sunday, November 15, 2009

Friday the 13th~ LOL - A happy and enjoyable but tiring day. .

Last day of exam : 13th of November (Also a Friday the Thirteen)
    - Add math paper 1 and History paper 1. .
    - After that, me and Christine went to Sungei Wang (Kam Ho)
    - We've been planning few weeks ago. . 
    - I bought my clothes to change at her house and went with bus.
    - We reached at around 2pm and went to roller rink to find JJ (Jun Jack)
    - Roller for 2 hour and a half when the boys (JJ and 4 other friends) wanted to sing K.
    - Went up the stairs from 3rd floor to 5th floor but kenot sing K cuz no more room ler, so we walked back down the stairs from 5th floor to 1st floor.
    - Went to eat McD and back to Times Square and went shopping for a bag. . In the end, didnt buy any bag also. .
    - Wanted to go back liao, but then. . suddenly, the boys all went and played Snooker. .
   - (=.='') I wanna go back liao, they still wanna play Snooker. . I damn speechless jor. .
   - Sit there with Christine and waited lur. . I wan go back but JJ said wait oo. .
   - Wait lur. . 
   - Wait sumor lur. . 
   - Wait. .
   - And waited. . 
   - FINALLY! One hour later~
   - JJ and 3 of his friends took monorail back. .
   - One of his friend go home at 10pm. .
   - 7.15pm, I need to go to the bus stop but dunoe how, luckily the other friend who-stayed-until-10pm showed me where it is. . LOL
   - So jam~ Reached my house at 8.30pm. . 
   - When I got back, I terus on my compy and played SDO-X.
   - Played until 10.15pm, I got up and. .
   - And. . OMG! OMIGOSH! MY LEG!!! So heavy and pain and tired. .
   - I can barely move my legs. . It felt like elephant leg nia. . Zzzzzzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment