Saturday, November 21, 2009

Birthday Gifts~

The first present I received is:

From my mom. .















Contact Lens~ (not passport cuz. . too lazee wanna go to the dunoe-what-jabatan to do it. . so yeah! maybe passport next time ba~)

- Received few days before my bday. . 
Thank you so much, mummy, I loved it. .
(ps: but sadly, until now hor, still kenot wear, I kenot get it in. . T-T yeah yeah, sue me! blek~ :-P)

Second:

Of cuz, from my dad!















I waited for this like. . weeks ady~ I remembered crying for a few days when I got home from school, and my precious PSP is still not here~ Then, two days (i think) before my bday, I just came out from my room and saw my dad smiling at me. . I looked around, and there!! It was there!! Sitting next to my lappy, was my new precious PSP! 
I picked a piano black cuz I think the colour is really nice and classic. . My current fave game is: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII. . (Zack is super kiut!)

Thank you so much to daddy for buying me this! I love it more bcuz it's a present from you!~ 

Muackss to daddy and mummy~~ F.A.M.I.L.Y always~

Thirdly, and of course, one of my fave!
From my best and closest friend, Michelle!~



A super cute teddy bear from Michelle~
I totally love it! It's totally hug-able, super cute, and nice! Nice! NICE! Smell so nice~
I wanted to name it "bear-bear" but. . I already had a bear named that and Mich said to name it something girly oo~ I thought about Miki and Michelle, but in the end, went with the name "girl-girl". . 
But my brain sot-sot de, sometimes, I wont be able to remember my bears name. . But this time, I remembered, bcuz it's super special~

Lastly is:

A necklace from my aunts. .

 

 My aunts never failed to give me present every single time. . I'm really grateful to them. . (^^) Thank you~ Thank you~ (but I dont think they know about my blog, so thay wont be able to see this, lol!)
The phoned me and asked what I want. . I dont know what to say, lol~ Haiz~
This necklace was bought at ISetan. . And. . it costs RM99.90. . . . *speechless* omgosh! A RM10 necklace also okay ady de. . Pretty ady also can liao. . No need so expensive. . 
(>.<) They always buy expensive expensive clothing for me. . I'm so grateful and thankful!


Then, uhms, wanna thank those who wished me a happy bday~ Thank you ♥ Thank you !

Some of those who wished me:
Michelle ♥ (wished me few hours before 12am, at her house, while giving me the gift!)
Wilson ♥ (his msg is something like this: "no brain, happy bday." thx alot! LOL)
Christine ♥ (eventho she no credit, she go curi from her sis and wished me! LOL)
Irin ♥ (she wished me 5 days after my bday, can't blame her, she go boarding skol, at least she didnt forget! thx!!)
Zacque ♥ (at MSN, using the handwriting option, eventho not so nice, but it's the thought that counts, haha~)
Shu Juan Jie Jie ♥ (on FB! Thank you for remembering. . T-T I didnt even wish you on your bday, sorry~ Uhms, wish you now, can mar? >.< Happy Belated Birthday~)
Tan Wei Xiang ♥ (on FB!)
Zhi Lynn ♥ (sent me an email, an e-card, thanks you!)
Jason ♥
Macvee ♥ (hehehe~ so happi~ thank you~)


(I'm pretty sure I missed few people who wished me, but regardless, those who are not listed here, sorry~ But, still, thanks!~ If I forgot to list you, and you wanna get listed, comment me or in the chatbox oo~)



Thank you for everyone wishes and present for me!~ I had a great bday this year~ ♥♥♥


Hehehe. . Got one more person I wanna say thank you. .
Eventho this person never gave me present hor. . (>.>) hehe~ (^^) but. . he wished me. . 5 time!!

Danny ♥ 
(thank you so soo much~ I can't believe u wished me so many time. . Twice on MSN, Three times in SMS~ You wished me 5 times, and I said thanks 5 times! Hahahaha~ thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you~)

No comments:

Post a Comment