Sunday, November 15, 2009

Saturday the 14th - A happier day than my birthday. .

- The day didnt started out well. . Mom wasn't feeling so well.
- So, we went to buy mom some cough medicine. .
- After that, we ate pan mee at Anggerik. .
- Then we went to Bandar Damai Perdana to buy me PSP games. .
(This remind me, I'm gonna have to have a post dedicated to my bday presents)
- I bought Crisis Core : Final Fantasy VII and LocoRoco 2. .
- Went back home and blablabla Facebook blablabla..

Half of the day gone by~~

- Michelle sms-ed me. .
- And suddenly nia, sms me : "Wanna go lm ltr?"
- speechless. . . few moment passed. . .
- Har??? You came back to Cheras liao meh??
- She said : Yeah, just onli came back. .
- I was like. . Oh. . ok. . LOL

(^^) I'm so touched. . She came back to Cheras just to celebrate my birthday.

- It was raining so heavily, I wasn't sure how to get out from my hse. .
- Then my #1 mom, offered to send me there even tho she's not well. .
- I LOVE MY MOM!!

- Finally, reached Leisure Mall (lm) at 7.30pm. .
- We ate, shop, and played. .
- And I bought my parents anniversary gift (which is 3rd or 5th of Nov, I'm not sure, they also not sure. . sigh~)

- My dad came to lm to pick us up. . At 10pm. . My #1 dad. . He may be scary at time, but totally lovable and 'penyayang'. . 

- When we reached Michelle's house, she gave me back my books and. . a box. A present. A gift. A bday gift from her to me! Totally SWEET! I love Michelle so much!

- She said : "One condition, do not open the bday gift until I reached my house."

- When I was back home, without changing my clothes, I went and opened the box.
- It was. . . *wait for suspense* TEDDY BEAR!
- The teddy bear was soo hug-able, soft, and SUPER CUTE!
- Michelle knew I wanted a teddy bear that is hug-able so I can hug it. .
- Apparently, she searched all over Sunway just to find me a teddy bear. .


- (^^) Thank you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment